#Job No. 1555.
Senior Data Scientist
Biopharma Research Organisation
£65,000 - £85,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join as a Data Scientist within leading Biopharma company who are pioneering the analysis and discovery of new drugs through their research and technology. Their mission is to develop important therapeutic innovations and advance the most impressive biomedical innovations.
The successful candidate will play a key role in product development, offering guidance and knowledge to other members of the team, whilst also playing a large part in the overall strategy and direction of product road mapping. You will be expected to leverage both a background in Biomedical, bioinformatics or network pharmacology pairing it with the development of innovative and technical solutions for computational biology, text mining, natural language processing and data science orientated problems.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience with prior experience in a real-world Healthcare environment (for example Epidemiology)
- A postgraduate qualification in a quantitative field or computer sciences based degree
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or a similar field
- You must have experience with R and SQL
- Experience working with a cloud platform, for example, AWS or GCP
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to cover any challenges and ensure opportunities are effectively communicated
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you, please apply now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.