RPA Solutions Architect
We're currently working on behalf of one of the world's largest consultancies who are looking to hire a number of Solution Architects to join the Intellligent Automation practice.
These roles will sit within the Consulting practice and work with global clients at various stages in their Automation journey to define the RPA strategy, develop PoCs and automation pilots, and develop large scale solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Over 1 year's commercial experience with one of the major RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or UiPath)
- 5 years' experience with programming languages such as C#, HTML/CSS, Python etc.
- A willingness to travel across the UK and potentially abroad
- Relevant degree including Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with other technologies including AWS, GCP, Machine Learning, ABBYY, chatbots etc. preferred
- A background within consulting is preferred
Role and Responsibilities
- Own and define architectural models and decisions within the practice and on client projects
- Develop RPA prototypes and PoCs
- Work with various teams within the business to ensure that optimal processes are being followed and technical assets are being reused where appropriate
- Ensure that the team leverages best practice where applicable ex. Continuous Improvement concepts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth practice and leverage the skills and knowledge you've gained in RPA to support clients in beginning and scaling their automation functions.