EvolveAI has been retained by an exciting growth stage AI Platform to secure a number of technical resources as part of their 2020 expansion plan and the latest round of investment. They are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer with Computer Vision to join them in central London. You will need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed system
- Masters + in Computer Science or STEM domain.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing computer vision applications
- Programming capabilities in C/C++, OpenCV and programming on GPU
- Good level experience with GPU technologies and frameworks – CUDA, NVIDIA computer vision SDKs
- Strong software, hardware, and systems development understanding necessary for building real-time computer vision applications
- Good understanding of computer vision concepts (Feature extraction, training regimes, multi-view geometry, bundle adjustment, SLAM etc)
- Collaborative attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document design and document code, write unit test.
- Learning knowledge within computer vision space (Object detection, re-identification, semantic segmentation)
- Knowledge in multi-object tracking principles and multi-camera calibration
- Ability to apply deep learning to vision data, preferably with TensorFlow